Monday, August 4, 2014

Final Graduation for 2013-14

Unfortunately I was unable to attend this graduation but was happy to leave it to the capable team to hold. I managed to catch up with all except a couple of the participants during the final weeks of classes to arrange their Internet Connections and complete their surveys. All seemed eager to get their hands on their machines once graduated. I heard more then once however how quickly they felt the eight weeks of training had passed. This was made evident by the big number wanting to take advantage of the following terms Stepping UP classes at both Carisbrook and Brockville Schools. So I can't really comment on the graduation, apart from saying it has all been very positive feedback. So I hope you enjoy looking through the photos as much as I did. Finally keep your eyes glued here. Funding has been secured for our 2014-15 year and classes will be starting again in a couple of weeks. Final Graduation for 2013-14 on PhotoPeach

No comments:

Post a Comment